PERMISSION TO PHOTOCOPY OUT OF PRINT MUSIC AGREEMENT
This License Agreement for permission to photocopy out of print music only of copyrighted material that is out of print is entered as of the date above by and between NAME ENTERED BELOW ("LICENSEE") and EXCELCIA MUSIC PUBLSIHING ("OWNER") on the following terms:
OWNER hereby grants LICENSEE the non-exclusive right to photocopy the following WORK(s) listed below:
The photocopies of the musical work(s) created by the LICENSEE will remain the sole property of the OWNER.
In exchange for the payment to OWNER by the LICENSEE of fifty US dollars ($50) the LICENSEE has:
(1) the right to photocopy up to one full set of music for use by the LICENSEE only.
(2) if more than full set of copies are required you will need to fill out a second license.
(3) the right to distribute these photocopied to your ensemble only.
(4) the right to share this fully executed license to confirm you have legally received permission to make and distributed photocopies of a copyrighted work.
(5) all copies must have the original copyright notice visible;
All other rights not expressed herein are reserved to the OWNER of the WORK(s). The LICENSEE has no copyright claim of the arrangement of the WORK(s) and cannot distribute the photocopies to anyone other than the organization of the LICENSEE.
This license does not grant permission to create digital files of the composition such as PDFs or similar technology
The TERM of this agreement is one (1) year, photocopies should include the original copyright notice on the photocopies produced and distributed with the addition of “Photocopied by permission of the publisher.”
LICENSEE will render the payment to the OWNER before this license is valid, and before photocopies can be produced or distribution of these copies of the WORK(s) shall commence.
The validity, construction, and effect of this license and any and all extensions and modifications thereof shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida.